12 Sep Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration
Completion Time: 26 months or less
Credit Hours: 39
Tuition: $895 per credit hour
Centenary University was the first school in New Jersey to offer an MBA in an accelerated format, which gives you the opportunity to earn your degree on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Our accelerated MBA allows you to pursue your studies a variety of convenient settings:
- In person — one evening per week in class.
- Online — on your own schedule each week, from home.
- Blended — two evenings a month in person and two online.
Accelerated courses take only eight weeks to complete. Whichever format you chose, you can earn your MBA in about two years through the same relevant, high-quality curriculum. In many cases, you will learn skills and techniques that you can implement at your own job the next day.
In Centenary’s 39-credit accelerated MBA program, you will take a total of 13 courses, all packed with critical information:
- Seven required foundation courses: leadership, business communication, managerial economics, financial accounting, management information systems, marketing management, and legal and social environment of business.
- Five additional courses from the following choices: the global business environment, financial management quantitative analysis, human resource management, organizational theory, and problems in marketing. A capstone business strategy course at the end of the program. It is time to take your career to the next level with a Centenary MBA.
Scholarships may apply. Please call 973-257-5190 or toll free 877-437-3746 for more information.
the latest course offerings
If we understand that every child is sacred, how does that inform our practices of Christian education? This one-hour webinar will explore a few ways to re-imagine Christian education through actual p…
Religions are intimately connected in our ever-shrinking world. We need to be both deeply formed by Christian sources and broadly informed by interreligious resources to engage this world with confide…
This course focuses on John Wesley’s life and the development of his theology in the context of the emerging Methodist movement during the eighteenth century; on developments and modifications of his…
Prepares students for the ethical challenges they will face as pastors and leaders in congregations, communities, and denominations. The course is designed to address leadership development and the co…